Okidata C7300 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Okidata C7300 toner cartridge
Replacing the Okidata C7300 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Oki C7300 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Okidata C7300 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata C7300 toner cartridge
1. Turn the printer off and open the cover. Push the locking lever (1) toward the front of the printer until it stops. Lift the right end of the Okidata C7300 toner cartridge (2) up and slide it out of the drum unit.
Installing the new Oki C7300 toner cartridge
2. Unpack the new Okidata C7300 toner cartridge and shake it 5 or 6 times. Hold the cartridge in a horizontal position and remove the tape and stooper. Hold the cartridge at an angle and lower the end opposite the locking lever inton the drum unit so that the tube (1) on the drum unit slides in the opening (2) in the toner cartridge.
3. Lower the end of the Okidata C7300 toner cartridge with the locking lever, aligning the white tab (3) with the groove (4) in the drum unit.
5. Push the locking lever (5) toward the back of the printer until it stops.
6. Use the lens cleaning pad to wipe each LED array clean. Close the cover and turn on the printer.