Okidata CX2032/CX2032 MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing Okidata CX2032/CX2032 MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Okidata CX2032 toner cartridges
Replacing the Oki CX2032 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging Okidata CX2032 toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Oki CX2032 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Okidata CX2032 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata CX2032 toner cartridge
1. Turn handle to unlocking position.
2. Remove the used Okidata CX2032 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Oki CX2032 toner cartridge3. Place the used Okidata CX2032 toner into the enclosed bag.
4. Take the new Okidata CX2032 toner cartridge from its packaging.
5. Shake the cartridge firmly.
6. Tear off the white stripe.
7. Install the new Okidata CX2032 toner cartridge into the developer.
8. Turn handle all the way to lock toner in the developer.
9. Use cloth enclosed to clean LED lamp in the printer.
10. Close the cover.
Okidata CX2032/CX2032 MFP Insights
- High Quality compatible Okidata CX2032 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with Okidata CX2032, CX2032 MFP