Okidata MC361 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Okidata MC361 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Oki MC361 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Okidata MC361 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Oki MC361 toner cartridge.
Before start replacing the Okidata MC361 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Okidata MC361 Toner Cartridges
1. Raise the scanner gently. Press the cover release located on the left corner of your printer and open the top cover.
2. Slide the coloured collar on the cartridge that you want to replace towards the right hand side of the printer.
3. In order to remove the old cartridge you need to lift the right-hand end of the cartridge and then draw it to the right and take the cartridge out of the printer.
4. Clean the top of the ID unit with a lint free cloth.
Installing the new Oki MC361 Toner Cartridge
5. Take the new toner cartridge out of its box but leave the wrapping material.
6. Shake the cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
7. Remove the wrapping material and intall the new cartridge by interting the left-end firts and then lowering the right end of the cartridge.
8. Make sure that the cartridge is well seated and slide the coloured collar towards the left hand side of the printer.
9. Clean the LED head surface with a lint free cloth.
10. Close the top cover and gently lower the scanner.
Related offers: Oki C330dn Toner/ Okia MC351 Toner