Ricoh 2238C Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Ricoh 2238c Toner Cartridges
Question: When I print in color, the black and yellow toner are fine but the magenta and cyan are printing moved like 1mm. Why is it happening?
Answer: It has nothing to be with the ricoh 2238c toner cartridges, first of all go to the user tools, then press maintenance and finally color registration. If this doesn’t work we recommend that you call a technician.
Question: My ricoh 2238c is printing white spots all over the page when printing in black and white, and black areas when printing in color. I replaced the black ricoh 2238c toner and it didn’t help.
Answer: Seems like you need to change the developer unit and drum.
Question: I have a Ricoh 2238c and I need to change the drum units. Are the drum units different for each color or is the same part?
Answer: All four drum units on the 2238c are the same. You can use each drum unit for any of the colors.
Question: Whenever I print something in color, I’m getting a red line down my page. What can I do?
Answer: You should replace the red photoconductor unit, I’m sure this will fix the problem.
Question: I have problems with my Ricoh 2238c, which is printing white spots all over the page and black areas very lightly.
Answer: In this case it is possible the black drum unit or developer are not working properly. Please check those parts, in case they need to be changed.
Replacing the Ricoh 2238c toner cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh 2238c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh 2238c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board of the Ricoh 2238c printer
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge
Installing the new Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
5. Put the Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the Ricoh 2238c toner cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Related offers: Ricoh Aficio 2232c Toner | Ricoh 2238c Toner | Savin C2820 Toner | Savin C3224 Toner | Savin C3828 Toner | Gestetner Dsc338 Toner | Gestetner Dsc332 Toner | Lanier LD232c Toner | Lanier LD238c Toner | Lanier LD228c Toner