Ricoh 3235C Toner Cartridges
Replacing Ricoh 3235C Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh 3235c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh 3235c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh 3235c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh 3235c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio 3235c Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh 3235c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Ricoh 3228c Toner | Ricoh 3235c Toner | Ricoh 3245c Toner | Savin C2824 Toner | Savin C3528 Toner | Savin C4535 Toner | Lanier LD328c Toner | Lanier LD335c Toner | Lanier LD345c Toner | Gestetner Dsc428 Toner | Gestetner Dsc435 Toner | Gestetner Dsc445 Toner
Ricoh 3235C Insights
- High Quality Compatible Ricoh 3235c Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Ricoh 3228c | 3235c | 3245c - Savin C2824 | C3528 | C4535 - Lanier LD328c | LD335c | LD345c - Gestetner Dsc428 | Dsc435 | Dsc445