- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh 3235C Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh 3235c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh 3235c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh 3235c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh 3235c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio 3235c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio 3235c Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh 3235c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Ricoh 3228c Toner | Ricoh 3235c Toner | Ricoh 3245c Toner | Savin C2824 Toner | Savin C3528 Toner | Savin C4535 Toner | Lanier LD328c Toner | Lanier LD335c Toner | Lanier LD345c Toner | Gestetner Dsc428 Toner | Gestetner Dsc435 Toner | Gestetner Dsc445 Toner
Questions about Ricoh 3235c Toner Cartridges
Question: When printing I’m having a black one inch wide streak down the page. I have changed the developer unit and now it says no toner. I’ve just replaced the ricoh 3235c toner too... Any ideas?
Answer: First of all try cleaning the blade by carefully rubbing a piece of paper between the drum and the blade. Also clean the charge roller or black rubber roller with a soft cloth. If nothing fix this problem, you should replace the black drum unit.
Question: We have a Ricoh 3235c with the following error: SC 471. What does it mean?
Answer: This is a transfer belt home position error. You can follow this process:
1. Turn the main switch off and on.
2. Reset the transfer belt unit.
3. Clean or replace the transfer belt sensor.
4. Replace the transfer belt contact motor.
5. Check the contact and release mechanism of the transfer belt unit.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "