Ricoh 3245C Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Ricoh 3245c Toner Cartridges
Question: Whenever I print or copy on my Ricoh 3245c, the paper is jamming in fuser. How can I fix this?
Answer: There are three possible reasons for this happening. First check that the exit sensor is working properly. Check also if there is a piece of paper stuck inside blocking the paper path; and finally check if the hot roller strippers are not damaged.
Question: I´m getting an error code SC 542 from my Ricoh 3245c printer. How can I reset it?
Answer: Hello the SC 542 code is a fuser problem. You can try to reset it by turning the copier on and once you have the code displayed on the screen, you should press the yellow clear button once. Then press the numbers 1 - 0 - 7, one at a time, then press the Red Stop button till the display changes. When it changes turn the main power off and turn it back on, the error will disappear.
Replacing the Ricoh 3245c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3245c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh 3245c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3245c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh 3245c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh 3245c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio 3245c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio 3245c Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh 3245c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Ricoh 3228c Toner | Ricoh 3235c Toner | Ricoh 3245c Toner | Savin C2824 Toner | Savin C3528 Toner | Savin C4535 Toner | Lanier LD328c Toner | Lanier LD335c Toner | Lanier LD345c Toner | Gestetner Dsc428 Toner | Gestetner Dsc435 Toner | Gestetner Dsc445 Toner