- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh 2232C Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board of the Ricoh Aficio 2232c printer
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
5. Put the Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the Ricoh Aficio 2232c toner cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Related offers: Ricoh Aficio 2232c Toner | Ricoh 2238c Toner | Savin C2820 Toner | Savin C3224 Toner | Savin C3828 Toner | Gestetner Dsc338 Toner | Gestetner Dsc332 Toner | Lanier LD232c Toner | Lanier LD238c Toner | Lanier LD228c Toner
Questions about Ricoh 2232c Toner Cartridges
Question: The ricoh 2232c toner is fading. I have changed the drum and cleaned the machine but all the colors are printing as if they’re not getting enough toner or the toner is not being transferred and sticked into the drum. What else can I do?
Answer: Such as ricoh 2232c toner cartridges, drums and developer units are meant to last a specific time, check the age of these parts and replace them if necessary. Another possible reason for this to be happening is that the optics are dirty, go ahead and clean them. Also you can try to do an auto color calibration in system menu 123 button.
Question: Whenever I print more than 20 print jobs I’m getting yellow streaks across the top header of the page. I already replaced the ricoh 2232c toner yellow but it didn’t work. Any ideas?
Answer: You should try to replace your developer unit and drum unit.
Question: Every time I print with my Ricoh 2232c printer, I’m getting a black line on the paper. If I print double sided the line is in both lines... should I replace the toner?
Answer: It seems like there is nothing wrong with the ricoh 2232c toner, the problem might be with the drum unit, try to replace it and see how it goes.
Question: I have red stripes in all the pages I print in color. Is it a problem with the magenta toner?
Answer: It probably isn’t a problem with the magenta toner, it is most likely to be something related with the magenta photoconductor unit, which needs replacing.
Question: My printer, Ricoh 2232C just gave me the following message: "Functional problems within your computer. Turn operation on then off. If the error appears again, call service. SC 440-01." I have turned it off, but it still shows the same message.
Answer: In this case your Ricoh Aficio 2232c is indicating black drum motor lock with SC440-01 message. The waste toner in the black pcu is attached. You could replace the black pcu but it could happen again. The problem should be oil in the main waste toner system. It clumps up the toner and clogs the part where all the waste toner comes together for entry into the waste toner bottle. It is important to clean all that oil and prevent the same problem.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "