- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh 3224C Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh 3224c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board of the Ricoh 3224c printer
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh 3224c toner cartridge
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh 3224c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
5. Put the Ricoh Aficio 3224c toner cartridge into the printer
Questions about Ricoh 3224c Toner Cartridges
Question: My Ricoh 3224c printer says “Used Toner Bottle - 1 is full”. What can I do?
Answer: You can either empty the current toner bottle or install a new one. If you open the front cover of the copier, you will see a white or gray plastic container, just pull it out, put the black plug in the hole to prevent toner from spilling, throw it away and insert a new one. You can also empty it and then reinstall it.
Question: I’m having some trouble when printing or copying in color. Every time I print something in color I get the first 3 cm of the page blurred. I know this is not about faulty ricoh 3224c toner cartridges so I tried a new PCU but get no results. All the developers are good. Any ideas?
Answer: Seems like what you have to change is the bracket assembly. It isn’t hard to replace but it takes some time because you need to get many things out.
Question: Hello, I got an error code SC 221 from my Ricoh Aficio 3224c printer. It doesn´t work at all. Please help!
Answer: Hello, Try to check if your head cleaning and toner cartridges, if they are low, replace them and reset the printer. If the error appears again, reinstall the printer software and restart. Also you should check your connection cords and verify if there is any paper is jammed in the machine.
Question: I have a Ricoh 3224c Printer and the magenta ran out. I refilled the cartridge with toner but the machine is still telling replace magenta toner.
Answer: Hello, the Ricoh Aficio 3224c reads the level of toner from a microchip located on the cartridge. If you refill the cartridge with toner, the chip will continue saying no toner. In this case you need a little device to reset the microchip in order to reuse the cartridge. You also could buy compatible toner cartridges, which have a better price that original toner cartridges, and you will get as good quality without having problems like this.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "