Ricoh CL 1000N Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About Ricoh Aficio CL1000n Printer.
The Ricoh Aficio CL1000n is characterized because is fast and efficient. The printer can make 31 pages per minute in black and white and 8 pages per minute in color; comes standard with 128 MB memory and 250 sheet paper input capacity. The problem you usually have with PDF files is not a problem anymore with Ricoh CL1000n, which prints PDF files really fast. Also the Ricoh CL1000n offers good output quality for graphics and photos. The machine has some qualities such as: notable choice of paper handling, connectivity options and separate toner cartridges, reducing operating cost and making easier all the handling process.
Questions about Ricoh Aficio CL1000n Toner Cartridges:
Question: I’ve recently replaced the ricoh aficio cl1000n toner cartridges. I’m getting a message saying replace PCU, what is that?
Answer: The PCU is also called Drum Unit. So that’s the part you need to replace.
Question: My printer keeps saying it has a paper jam. I’ve removed the paper and checked in the back but there is nothing there. Sometimes when I open and close the rear door it gets fixed but then the error appears again. Any ideas?
Answer: The paper might be jammed in more than one locations so please check again if there is any paper in the paper path. If there is no piece of paper you should verify the flags and sensors may be there’s a sensor or sensor lever broken.
Question: My ricoh aficio CL1000n says “Add Toner Cyan”. The ricoh cl1000n toner black is full and I only want to print in black & white. Is there a way to keep printing without having all the 4 colors.
Answer: The Ricoh CL1000n printer won’t print if there are one or more cartridges empty, so you need to replace the cyan toner. You can also try to take the cyan cartridge out and shake it gently, install it again and see if the printer recognizes the little bit of toner left in the cartridge.
Question: Suddenly my Ricoh CL1000n started to print blank pages. I’ve replaced all ricoh cl1000n toner cartridge but there is still no toner on the pages. Any ideas?
Answer: It has nothing to do with toner cartridges, probably what you need to change is the PCU.
Replacing Ricoh Aficio CL1000n toner cartridge
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL1000n toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Ricoh CL1000n toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio CL1000n toner cartridges
1. Open the front cover of the machine.
2. Pull out the used Ricoh CL1000n toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL1000n toner cartridge
3. Take the new Ricoh CL1000n toner cartridge out of the box.
4. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side three to four times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Remove the tape labeled REMOVE and the orange protective cover from the new Ricoh Aficio CL1000n toner cartridge
5. Put in the new Ricoh CL1000n toner cartridge by positioning it in the guide. Slide it gently into the machine. Do not try to push or lock the new toner cartridge in; it must rest loosely in the guide rails and will automatically be positioned properly when the front cover is closed. Note that each color cartridge is individually keyed to prevent improper installation. Match each cartridge color label to the same color label on the machine.
6. Close the front cover.
Related offers: Ricoh CL 800 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL1000n Toner | Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf Toner | Gestetner P7431cn Toner | Lanier AC031cn Toner | Savin CLP 831 Toner