Ricoh CL 7200/7200D/7200DL Toner Cartridges
Replacing Ricoh CL 7200/7200D/7200DL Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Gestetner C7528n Toner | Gestetner C7535n Toner | Lanier LP332c Toner | Lanier LP335c Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner | Savin CLP128 Toner | Savin CLP135 Toner
Ricoh CL 7200/7200D/7200DL Insights
- High Quality Compatible Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Ricoh CL7200 | CL7300 - Gestetner C7528n | C7535n - Lanier LP332c | LP335c - Savin CLP128 | CLP135