- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh CL 7200/7200D/7200DL Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio CL7200 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh CL7200 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Gestetner C7528n Toner | Gestetner C7535n Toner | Lanier LP332c Toner | Lanier LP335c Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner | Savin CLP128 Toner | Savin CLP135 Toner
Questions about Ricoh CL7200 Toner Cartridges.
Question: I’m getting to black dots when printing with my ricoh cl7200. Do I have to replace the black ricoh aficio cl7200 toner?
Answer: Probably the problem is in the black drum unit. You should replace it to solve this problem.
Question: Whenever I’m printing either in color or black and white, I’m getting black streaks. What part should I replace?
Answer: This problems occurs almost always because the drum units need replacing. If the streaks are only black then try replacing the black drum unit.
Question: I’m having magenta and yellow streaks when printing. There isn’t an error message being displayed.
Answer: This streaks are caused by damaged drum units, what we suggest is to replace the magenta and yellow photoconductor units. If you want to do some testing before buying these units, please go ahead and swap the cyan photoconductor unit with either the magenta or yellow; if in fact this part is the one giving trouble then you should start getting cyan streaks.
Question: The ricoh CL 7200 printer is giving an error code SC 452 message.
Answer: In this case the error code is indicating a warm up error from the fuser. You can follow a simple process, to turn off your Ricoh CL7200, wait a couple of minutes and turn the power back on, then the error code would disappear.
Question: I got error code SC386 from my Ricoh Aficio CL7200 printer.
Answer: For Ricoh CL7200 printers the SC386 error code indicates a problem with the black developer, caused by something in the developer unit or black toner. If you already changed any of those parts, please try to reinstall them and resetting the printer. If you do not, you should replace the developer unit.
Question: I´m getting two black dots on printings from my Ricoh CL 7200, how can I fix it?
Answer: In this case you need technical service, the problem could be given by the black drum unit or teflon plate in fusing section, and you need to measure the distance between dots to identify which is the problem.
Question: My printer Ricoh Aficio CL7200 just give me the message: SC 440-02. What is it referring to?
Answer: For Ricoh Aficio CL 7200 machines, the message SC 440-02 indicates a color drum motor error. You need to check if it was caused by a damaged color drum unit, a drum gear positioning sensor or if the drum motor is damaged. There is one motor which controls the three color drums (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), when it is damaged the error SC440-02 is given by the Ricoh CL7200.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "