- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh CL 7300D/7300DL Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7300 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh CL7300 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7300 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh CL7300 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio CL7300 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh CL7300 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Gestetner C7528n Toner | Gestetner C7535n Toner | Lanier LP332c Toner | Lanier LP335c Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner | Savin CLP128 Toner | Savin CLP135 Toner
Questions about Ricoh CL7300 Toner Cartridges.
Question: The Ricoh CL 7300 machine is not printing the colors properly.
Answer: In this case we recommend you to look at the transfer unit of your Ricoh CL 7300. If the clear belt has a lot of wear lines, the belt needs to be replaced.
Question: My printer Ricoh CL 7300 is working, but the color are not lining up together.
Answer: In this cases auto color registration adjustment is not working, you need to run auto color registration adjustment from user tools/menu a couple of times. If it doesn´t work, try to replace the transfer belt.
Question: I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Ricoh CL 7300 toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Question: for the Ricoh CL 7300 toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Ricoh CL 7300 toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Ricoh CL 7300 toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Ricoh Aficio; most of the times, the original Ricoh Aficio CL7300 toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by Ricoh Aficio, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "