Ricoh SP C210SF Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Ricoh SP C210SF Toner Cartridges.
Question: How can I check the color counter page in my Ricoh Aficio SP C210SF?
Answer: To check the color counter page I your Ricoh SP C210SF you need to follow this process: Press User tool, Scroll down until you see Reports Print, then press OK. Scroll down to either Configuration Page (2 pages long, prints in black and white) or Maintenance Page (1 page long, prints in color) and press OK. Configuration page and maintenance page will show the page counts.
Question: I just got an error message: Tray 1: Letter Set Transfer Roll from my Ricoh SP C210, I can´t print… could you please help me?
Answer: Please try loading letter size paper in tray1. Open the front door of your Ricoh Aficio SP C210SF, the assembly attached to the front door is the transfer roller ASM. You could have knocked it out of position. Please be careful, there are some green plastic clips that allow someone to the transfer roller unit and it is easy to mess up.
Question: My Ricoh SP C210SF gave me an error on the front panel lcd telling me that the paper is stuck at the fussing rollers.
Answer: The document feeder and control panel section lift. Be careful because it can be sticky and you don't want it to fling open when it breaks free. Then you have access to the back panel where you can access the rollers. There is a catch on the right side (button) that you should push to release the door. You will hear the Ricoh Aficio SP C210SF printer shut down when you open the door.
Replacing Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf toner cartridge
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Ricoh SP C210sf toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf toner cartridges
1. Open the front cover of the machine.
2. Pull out the used Ricoh SP C210sf toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf toner cartridge
3. Take the new Ricoh SP C210sf toner cartridge out of the box.
4. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side three to four times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Remove the tape labeled REMOVE and the orange protective cover from the new Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf toner cartridge
5. Put in the new Ricoh SP C210sf toner cartridge by positioning it in the guide. Slide it gently into the machine. Do not try to push or lock the new toner cartridge in; it must rest loosely in the guide rails and will automatically be positioned properly when the front cover is closed. Note that each color cartridge is individually keyed to prevent improper installation. Match each cartridge color label to the same color label on the machine.
6. Close the front cover.
Related offers: Ricoh CL 800 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL1000n Toner | Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf Toner | Gestetner P7431cn Toner | Lanier AC031cn Toner | Savin CLP 831 Toner