Ricoh AP 3800/3800C/3850C Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Ricoh Aficio AP3800c Toner Cartridges
Question: When printing, the text on the right side of paper is jagged (black is overlapping with color). On the left side everything is perfect. Is this a problem with the black ricoh aficio ap3800c toner cartridge?
A: It doesn’t seem like a toner problem. Probably the transfer belt is worn and needs to be replaced.
Question: My printer is saying “color pcu type A flashing”. What do I have to replace?
Answer: The PCUS is how the Drum Units are called. This message means that the color drum units are close to the end. If you’re still able to print then ignore the message until the machine stops working, then you will have to reset them or replace them.
Question: When printing, the pages come out with a couple of black marks on the top of the page. They’re approximately 3/4mm. Is it a problem with the ricoh aficio ap3800c toner?
Answer: First of all it is not an issue with the toner cartridges, what you probably need to do is replace the photoconductor.
Question: I have a Ricoh AP3800 printer and it is indicating SC38 code. What does it mean?
Answer: In this case the error could be caused by a defect of internal sensor. You should try to switch off the printer, wait some minutes and power on again. If you replaced any part of your Ricoh AP3800 recently, try removing it and reseating again.
Question: My Ricoh AP 3800 just gave me the following message: "SC556 turn off and on. If error recurs call service", I did that, but the message still appears.
Answer: For Ricoh AP3800 the SC556 code means pressure roller fusing lamp temperature fluctuation. We recommended you to check if the fusing unit is properly set and connected to the main frame. Also check if the pressure roller thermistor connector is firmly connected between the fusing unit and main frame. If it doesn´t work, you need to replace the fusing unit.
Question: I´m getting an error message SC376 from my printer Ricoh AP3800, please help me!
Answer: This message on Ricoh AP3800 machines is problems with your magenta developer or drum unit. Try changing your magenta developer unit and magenta drum unit for new parts.
Question: The ricoh AP3800 just gave and error code: SC261.
In this case you the service manual says:
SC 261 LD HP sensor not switched off (for K only)
After the laser beam pitch was changed, it takes more than five seconds for the HP sensor to switch off.
• Defective motor
• Defective sensor
• Mechanical problem when switching the actuator
• Brown fuse (FU81) on the Power supply unit
1. Turn the main switch off and on.
2. Check the sensor actuator position of the LD positioning motor.
3. Replace the LD positioning motor.
4. Replace the LD home position sensor.
5. Check and/or replace the PSU.
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio AP3800c Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio AP300c toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh AP3800c toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio AP3800c toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio AP3800c Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh AP3800c toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio AP3800c toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio AP3800c Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh AP3800c toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.