Ricoh CL 7000/7000CMF Toner Cartridges
Replacing Ricoh CL 7000/7000CMF Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh CL7000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh CL7000 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL7000 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Ricoh CL 7000/7000CMF Insights
- High Quality Compatible Ricoh CL7000 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Ricoh AP3800c | CL7000 - Savin CLP28 | SLP38c - Lanier 2138 | LP138c | LP235c - Gestetner Dsc38