- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Ricoh CL 7000/7000CMF Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh CL7000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh CL7000 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Ricoh Aficio CL7000 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL7000 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new Ricoh CL7000 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Questions about Ricoh CL7000 Toner Cartridges
Question: My Ricoh CL7000 was printing faded black copies for a while and then it gave the toner empty message. The ricoh cl7000 toner black has enough toner, it is almost half full. Any ideas?
Answer: First of all check if the clutch of the black developer unit is not damaged. If there is some toner in the entrance of the developer unit is because the clutch is damaged; you will need to change it. If the problem is not the developer unit, try to vacuum the tube from the toner hopper. If nothing happens after vacuuming, probably the part that is damaged is the supply pump; they’re a little bit expensive so before replacing them, make sure that none of the solutions above worked.
Question: When I print something there’s ir a clear liquid in several drip spots along the edge of pages... Is something related with ricoh cl7000 toner cartridges?
Answer: It has nothing to do with your toner cartridges, this liquid is most likely to be fusing oil. You should replace the fuser unit to solve this problem.
Question: I’m getting an horizontal magenta stripe when printing. Is is the ricoh cl7000 toner magenta or the drum unit?
Answer: If you are only getting a magenta stripe then the problem is probably the magenta drum unit. Since all the four drums of this machine are interchangeable, you can try swapping the magenta drum with cyan or any other color to see if the magenta stripe disappears and it turns to a cyan or the other color drum unit you’ve swapped. You can do this testing to confirm that you need to replace the magenta drum unit.
Question: I got an error SC372 from my Ricoh CL7000, please help me with this error message.
Answer: The message is indicating problems with your cyan developer unit. You should change the unit for a new one. As soon as the new developer unit has been installed, the message will disappear.
Question: My Ricoh CL 7000 is asking for magenta toner but the magenta cartridges is plenty of toner, why I did get that message?
Answer: You could have the toner tube blocked or the problem could be caused by the magenta developer unit. It´s recommended to replace the magenta developer unit, turn off the machine and back on. If the problem is still there, try to open and close the toner cover.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "