Ricoh CL 800 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Ricoh CL800 Toner Cartridges.
Question: My Ricoh CL800 gave me “ Set Transfer Roller” message, then the printer stops working. Could you please help me?
Answer: In this case you need to check how your roller looks. It would be possible transfer roller rotation sensor dirty or damaged transfer roller. Please try cleaning the sensor first, if it doesn´t work you need to change it.
Question: I'm from Canada and I'm wondering if you can ship a Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge to Canada?
Answer: Hello, Of course, we ship to almost all the countries in the world, so you can easily purchase from us and make sure you select the USPS Priority Mail International shipping method, that way you won't have to pay taxes!
Question: for the Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge what does it mean when it shows a page yield at a "5% coverage"?
Answer: The page yield of any Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge is the number of pages it will last at a 5% coverage. A 5% coverage is usually a regular letter size page with text.
Question: I'm about to buy some toner cartridges but I don't know what a compatible Ricoh CL800 toner exactly means, can you help me?
Answer: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Ricoh Aficio; most of the times, the original Ricoh CL800 toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and re-manufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by Ricoh Aficio, but it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Question: I've just seen that if I buy a Ricoh CL800 toner set I'll save a lot of money but I'm wondering how long can i save a new toner cartridge before it gets damaged?
Answer: Hello, that's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity it will help conserve the cartridges.
Replacing Ricoh Aficio CL800 toner cartridge
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio CL800 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Ricoh CL800 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio CL800 toner cartridges
1. Open the front cover of the machine.
2. Pull out the used Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio CL800 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge out of the box.
4. Hold the cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it from side to side three to four times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge. Remove the tape labeled REMOVE and the orange protective cover from the new Ricoh Aficio CL800 toner cartridge
5. Put in the new Ricoh CL800 toner cartridge by positioning it in the guide. Slide it gently into the machine. Do not try to push or lock the new toner cartridge in; it must rest loosely in the guide rails and will automatically be positioned properly when the front cover is closed. Note that each color cartridge is individually keyed to prevent improper installation. Match each cartridge color label to the same color label on the machine.
6. Close the front cover.
Related offers: Ricoh CL 800 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL1000n Toner | Ricoh Aficio SP C210sf Toner | Gestetner P7431cn Toner | Lanier AC031cn Toner | Savin CLP 831 Toner