Ricoh MP C5000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Ricoh MP C5000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner MP C5000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner MP C5000 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Gestetner MP C5000 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Gestetner MP C5000 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Gestetner MP C5000 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used gestetner mp C5000 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Gestetner MP C5000 Toner Cartridge3. Take the new gestetner mp C5000 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new gestetner mp C5000 toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.
Ricoh MP C5000 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Gestetner MP C5000 Cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Gestetner MP C4000 | MP C5000 - Ricoh MP C5000 | MP C4000 - Lanier LD550c - Savin C4040 | C5050