Ricoh SP C430DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Ricoh SP C430DN printer.
Replacing Ricoh SP C430DN Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh SP C430dn toner cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio SP C430dn toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Ricoh SP C430 toner.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh SP C430dn toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's top cover by pulling the left handles.
2. Remove the toner cartridge you want to replace by pulling the bottle out.
Installing the new Aficio SP C430dn toner cartridge
3. Take the new toner bottle out of the box and shake it gently.
4. Hold the new toner cartridge horizontally, make sure the label is facing up and is aligned with the triangular mark.
5. Push the bottle gently until you hear a clicking sound. Finally close the cover and wait until the printer recognizes the toner.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes