Samsung CLP 320 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Samsung CLP 320 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Samsung CLP 320 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Samsung CLP 320 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Samsung CLP 320 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Samsung CLP 320 Toner Cartridges
1. Turn the machine off, then wait a few minutes for the machine to cool.
2. Using the handle, completely open the front door.
3. Grasp the handles on the samsung clp 320 toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the machine.
Installing the new Samsung CLP 320 Toner Cartridges
4. Take a new samsung clp 320 toner cartridge out of its package.
5. Pull out the hopper sheet from a new samsung clp 320 toner cartridge.
6. Holding both handles on the samsung clp 320 toner cartridge, throughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
7. Place the samsung clp 320 toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove the protecting cap.
8. Make sure that the color of the samsung clp 320 toner cartridge matches the color slot and then grasp the handles on the toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
9. Close the front door. Make sure the door is securely latched and then turn the machine on.