Samsung CLP 660ND Toner Cartridges
Replacing Samsung CLP 660ND Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Samsung CLP 660nd
Replacing the Samsung CLP660nd toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Samsung CLP 660nd toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Samsung CLP 660nd toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Samsung CLP 660nd Toner Cartridge
1.Turn the printer of and wait a few minutes for the machine to cool. Open the front cover using the handle.
NOTE: Do not touch the OPC drum (the green surface) or the front of each toner cartridge. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the transfer belt.
2. Using the handles on both sides of the cartridge, pull it out to remove it from the printer.
Installing the new Samsung CLP 660nd Toner Cartridge
3. Take the new toner cartridge out of its package.
4. Using both handles on the new toner cartridge, shake it from side to side in order to distribute the toner evenly.
5. Remove the paper covering the cartridge and remove the tape that is holding it.
6. Insert the new cartridge until it clicks into place and finally close the front cover.Related offers: Samsung CLP 610 Toner / Samsung CLX 6200 Toner / Samsung CLX 6210 Toner / Samsung CLX 6240 Toner / Samsung CLX 6250 Toner