Samsung CLX-3170 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Samsung CLX 3170 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Samsung CLX3170 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Samsung CLX 3170 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Samsung CLX3170 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Samsung CLX 3170 Toner Cartridges
1. Turn the machine off, then wait a few minutes for the machine to cool.
2. Press the release button, completely open the front cover.
3. Grasp the handles on the Samsung CLX 3170 toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the machine.
Installing the new Samsung CLX 3170 Toner Cartridges
4. Holding both handles on the new Samsung CLX3170 toner cartridge, thoroughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
5. Take a new Samsung CLX 3170 toner cartridge out of its package.
CAUTION: Do not use sharp objects, such as a knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. You could damage the surface of the toner cartridge. To prevent damage, do not expose the toner cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. Cover it with a piece of paper to protect if necessary.
6. Place the Samsung CLX 3170 toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove the protecting cover.
7. Make sure that the color of the Samsung CLX3170 toner cartridge matches the color slot and then grasp the handles on the Samsung CLX 3170 toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover. Make sure the cover is securely latched, and then turn the machine on.