Samsung ML 3471ND Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Samsung ML 3471nd Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used drum unit and install new one without damaging your printer or you Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge.
Before replacing Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge
3. Remove the new Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge from its bag.
4. Remove the packing tape and roll the Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner.
5. Hold the Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
6. Tabs on the sides of the Samsung ML 3471nd toner cartridge and corresponding grooves within the printer will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
7. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Samsung ML 3470 Toner Samsung ML 3471ND Toner