Samsung SCX-4200 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Samsung SCX 4200 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Samsung SCX 4200 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Samsung SCX 4200 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Samsung SCX 4200 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Samsung SCX 4200 Toner Cartridges
1. Open the fron cover.
2. Pull the Samsung SCX 4200 toner cartridge out of the printer.
Installing the new Samsung SCX 4200 Toner Cartridges
3. Remove the new samsung scx 4200 toner cartridge from its bag.
4. Roll the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5. Remove the paper protecting the samsung scx 4200 toner cartridge.
6. Hold the new samsung scx 4200 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert it into the opening in the machine.
7. Tabs on the sides of the toner cartridge and corresponding grooves within the machine will guide the toner cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
8. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.