Savin C240 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin C240 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Savin C240
Replacing the Savin C240 Toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Savin C240 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin C240 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the front side of the Savin C240 printer
2. Pull out the toner cartridge slowly
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Savin C240 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Savin C240 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
4. Check the orientation of the toner cartridge and insert it carefully
5. Close the front cover.
Related offers: Ricoh MP C300 |Ricoh MP C400 |Savin C230 |Lanier LD130C |Lanier LD140C