Savin C3224 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Savin C3224 printer.
Replacing Savin C3224 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin C3224 toner cartridges
Replacing the Savin C3224 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Savin C3224 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin C3224 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board of the Savin C3224 printer
2. Press the slide of the Savin C3224 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used Savin C3224 toner cartridge
Installing the new Savin C3224 toner cartridge4. Take the new Savin C3224 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly
5. Put the Savin C3224 toner cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the Savin C3224 toner cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes