Savin C4040 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin C4040 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin C4040 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin C4040 cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Savin C4040 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Savin C4040 cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin C4040 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used savin c4040 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Savin C4040 Cartridge3. Take the new savin c4040 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new savin c4040 toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.
Savin C4040 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Savin C4040 Cartridge
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Savin C4040 | C5050 - Lanier LD550c | Lanier LD540c - Gestetner MP C4000 | MP C5000 - Ricoh MP C5000 | MP C4000