Savin C9025 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin C9025 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Savin C9025
Replacing the Savin C9025 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Savin C9025 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Savin C9025 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin C9025 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used Savin C9025 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Savin C9025 Toner Cartridge3. Take the new Savin C9025 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new Savin C9025 toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.
Related offers: Gestetner MP C2030 Toner | Gestetner MP C2050 Toner | Lanier LD520c Toner | Lanier LD525c Toner | Ricoh MP C2030 Toner | Ricoh MP C2050 Toner | Ricoh MP C2530 Toner | Ricoh Aficio MP C2550 Toner | Savin C9020 Toner