Savin CLP135 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin CLP135 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin CLP135 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin CLP135 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Savin CLP135 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Savin CLP135 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin CLP135 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the savin CLP135 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used savin CLP135 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Savin CLP135 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new savin CLP135 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Related offers: Gestetner C7528n Toner | Gestetner C7535n Toner | Lanier LP332c Toner | Lanier LP335c Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7200 Toner | Ricoh Aficio CL7300 Toner | Savin CLP128 Toner | Savin CLP135 Toner
Savin CLP135 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Savin CLP135 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Ricoh CL7200 | CL7300 - Gestetner C7528n | C7535n - Lanier LP332c | LP335c - Savin CLP128 | CLP135