Savin CLP 240D Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin CLP 240D Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Savin CLP240D
Replacing the Savin CLP240D toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Savin CLP240d toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Savin CLP240d Cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin CLP240d Toner Cartridges
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used savin clp240d toner cartridges.
Installing the new Savin CLP240d Cartridge3. Take the new savin clp240d toner cartridges out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new savin clp240d toner cartridges into the printer and close the cover board.
Related offers: Ricoh SP C811dn Toner | Gestetner C7640nd Toner | Lanier LP440c Toner | Ricoh SP C820dn Toner