Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Savin CLP28 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Savin CLP28 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Savin CLP28 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Savin CLP28 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used Savin CLP28 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new Savin CLP28 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Savin CLP28 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Savin CLP28 Toner Cartridges
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Savin CLP28 | SLP38c - Lanier 2138 | LP138c | LP235c - Gestetner Dsc38 - Ricoh AP3800c | CL7000