Sharp AR-M450 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Sharp AR M450 toner cartridges
Replacing the Sharp AR M450 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging Sharp AR M450 toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Sharp AR M450 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Sharp AR M450 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Sharp AR M450 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board.
2. Open the cartridge lock lever.
3. Take the used Sharp AR M450 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Sharp AR M450 toner cartridge
5. Remove the new Sharp AR M450 toner cartridge from its packaging and shake it horizontally five or six times .
6. Insert the new Sharp AR M450 toner cartridge. Push the cartridge in until it locks securely into place.
7. Gently remove the sealing tape tape from the cartridge.
8. Return the cratridge lock lever and close the cover board.