Sharp MX-3100 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Sharp MX-3100 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Sharp MX 3100n Toner Cartridges
Replacing the sharp mx 3100n toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you sharp mx 3100 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the sharp mx 3100n toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Sharp MX 3100n Toner Cartridges
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the used sharp mx 3100n toner cartridge toward you. Raise the toner cartridge lever and gently pull it horizontally toward you.
3. Hold the sharp mx 3100 toner cartridge with both hands as shown and pull it out of the machine.
Installing the new Sharp MX 3100 Toner Cartridges
4. Remove the new sharp mx 3100 toner cartridge from its package and shake it horizontally five or six times.
5. Remove the protective material from the new sharp mx 3100n toner cartridge.
6. Insert the new sharp mx 3100 toner cartridge horizontally
7. Push the cartridge in until it locks securely in place.
8. Close the front cover.
Sharp MX-3100 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Sharp MX 3100n Toner Cartridges
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Sharp MX 2600/2600n | Sharp MX 3100/3100n