Sharp MX-3111U Toner Cartridges
Replacing Sharp MX-3111U Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Sharp MX 3111U
Replacing the Sharp MX 3111U Toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Sharp MX 3111U toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Sharp MX 3111U toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the front side of the Sharp MX 3111U printer
2. Pull out the toner cartridge slowly
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Sharp MX 3111U toner cartridge
3. Take the new Sharp MX 3111U toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
4. Check the orientation of the toner cartridge and insert it carefully
5. Close the front cover.
Related offers: Sharp MX 2310U