Sharp MX-4501N Toner Cartridges
Replacing Sharp MX-4501N Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Sharp MX 4501N
Replacing the Sharp MX 4501n toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Sharp MX 4501n toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Sharp MX 4501n Toner keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Sharp MX 4501n Toner Cartridges1. Open the cover board of the printer.
2. Raise the lever on the Sharp MX 4501n toner cartridge and pull it toward you.
Installing the new Sharp MX 4501n Toner Cartridges3. Take the new sharp mx 4501n toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly 5 or 6 times as shown in the illustration.
4. Remove the protective material from the new toner cartridge. Once you've removed it, do not point the cartridge down or shake it.
5. Insert the new sharp mx 4501n cartridges into the printer and push it until it clicks into place.
6. Close the cover board.