Xerox Phaser 6000 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Xerox Phaser 6000 Printer
The Xerox Phaser 6000 is a color LED printer ideal for any small to medium sized business or workgroup looking for a high quality color printer with a reasonable print speed of 16 pages per minute for both color and black & white documents. The engine takes up to 23 seconds to warm up.
Instead of using laser beams, this printer uses LED lights in the printing process. It doesn’t mean that the Phaser 6000 is not able to meet the same quality as a regular laser printer, in fact its quality its also sharp and good enough for any home or small office.
Many people say that the major disadvantage, if not the only one, is the cost of consumables, but as you can see in our website, using compatible xerox phaser 6000 toner cartridges can reduce the costs in up to 70% giving you the freedom to print all that you want with almost the same quality and what’s best, at a lower price.
Something that is actually disappointing about this printer is that it doesn’t provide a network connectivity, this can be considered a disadvantage if you compare this printer with other Xerox or Dell machines.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 6000 Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Xerox 6000 toner
Replacing the Xerox 6000 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox 6000 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Xerox 6000 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Xerox 6000 toner cartridge
1. Spread some paper at the right side of the printer to catch loose toner
2. Open the toner access cover.
3. Pinch the Xerox 6000 toner cartridge release lever upward
CAUTION: Do not shake the toner cartridge as it may cause toner spills
4. Pull out slowly to remove the Xerox 6000 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Xerox 6000 toner cartridge
5. Make sure that the new Xerox 6000 toner cartridge matches the color of the one you removed
6. Remove the packaging from the new Xerox 6000 toner cartridge
7. Remove the tape from the post on the back of the Xerox Phaser 6000 toner cartridge
8. Shake the new Xerox Phaser 6000 toner cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly
9. Align the Xerox Phaser 6000 toner cartridge to the associated slot by aligning the geared post with the hole. Insert the cartridge firmly by pressing in on the center of the label until it clicks in place
10. Close the toner access covery
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 6500n Toner | Xerox Workcentre 6505n Toner | Xerox Phaser 6000 Toner | Xerox Phaser 6010 Toner