Xerox Phaser 6128MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6128MFP Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox 6128 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6128 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Xerox 6128MFP printer
2. Press the slide of the Xerox 6128 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used Xerox 6128 toner cartridge that you want to replace
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Xerox 6128 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox 6128 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
Xerox Phaser 6128MFP Insights
- High Quality compatible Xerox 6128 Toner
- Same Day Shipping
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with Xerox Phaser 6128MFP Toner