- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6128MFP Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox 6128 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6128 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Xerox 6128MFP printer
2. Press the slide of the Xerox 6128 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit
3. Take out the used Xerox 6128 toner cartridge that you want to replace
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Xerox 6128 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox 6128 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the new Xerox Phaser 6128MFP toner cartridge into the printer
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board
About the Xerox Phaser 6128 MFP Printer
The Xerox Phaser 6128 is a color laser multifunction printer ideal for any busy small and medium sized office looking for a machine that allows to print, scan, copy and fax from one single device.
In terms of design and functionality, the Phaser 6128 MFP has a disadvantage compared with other printers in the same range, it has a single 250-sheet paper tray and there is no option to add extra trays, for a busy office this mean running out of paper really fast, which can be very inefficient. When it comes to connectivity, this printer has and USB and Ethernet port at the back, as well as a socket of a phone line and an optional third-party handset.
The printer speed claimed by Xerox is 20 pages per minute for black and 16 pages per minute for color documents but some tests made by trusted reviews brought a real black speed of 9.4 pages per minute and for color documents a slow 6.8 pages per minute.
Something great about this machine is that even though the laser colors are empty, the printer will still print black and white documents. Consumables costs can also be reduced by buying compatible Xerox Phaser 6128 Toner Cartridges instead of expensive genuine ones.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 6128 Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "