Xerox Phaser 6180N Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Xerox 6180 Toner Cartridges
Q: My Xerox 6180 printer says “Transfer Life Replace Soon”, what does it mean?
A: This message means that you will need to replace the transfer belt soon. The life of this part is 100,000 pages, when it comes to end, it needs to be replaced.
Q: Today I was printing using my Xerox Phaser 6180 and it started displaying an Error 042-700 Overheating. Should I call a technician or just wait until it gets cold?
A: This temperature problems usually happen when you print a lot of pages at the same time. We recommend you to wait at least half an hour to see if the printer gets cold and the message disappear. If the message keeps on, the problem might be with the fuser control circuits, in this case you should call a technician to diagnose your printer.
Q: I’m trying to print with my Xerox 6180 but all the printouts come with black background, and it seems like the black toner is spreading out of the cartridge. What should I do?
A: As you have already noticed, the black xerox 6180 toner cartridge is damaged, that is why all the printouts are coming with a black background. First of all you should replace your cartridge, and see if everything else is ok inside of your printer. You should check if the drum units are dirty and also the transfer belt.
Q: I’ve bought toner for Xerox 6180 but it won’t arrive until tomorrow, do you know how can I get a few more copies with the cartridges I currently have?
A: This little trick doesn’t work will all printers but it is worth trying. Of course you won’t be able to print hundreds of pages as the cartridge is almost empty, but I’m sure you will get a couple more. Here is the trick: take the cartridge out of the printer and gently shake it side by side, be careful so you don’t spray toner everywhere.
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6180 toner cartridges
Replacing the xerox 6180n toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you xerox phaser 6180 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox 6180n toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the rigth side of the Xerox 6180n printer
2. Take out the used xerox phaser 6180 toner cartridges.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 6180 toner cartridge
3. Take the new xerox 6180n toner cartridge out of the box.
4. Shake the new phaser 6180 toner cartridge firmly.
5. Remove the plastic protecting the front of the toner cartridge.
6. Check the right position for the indicated color cartridge and put it into the printer.
7. Close the cover board.