- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox 6360 Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 6360 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 6360 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges1. Press the slide of the xerox phaser 6360 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take the used toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color xerox 6360 toner cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6360 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new xerox phaser 6360 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the xerox 6360 toner cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the cartridge in the place.
Questions about Xerox 6360 Toner Cartridges
Q: My printer is showing a laser failure code 07. What does it mean?
A: The problem is with the laser unit. Check all the connections to the laser unit and turn the printer off and on. If the error keeps appearing you should buy a new one. I recommend that you get it installed by an expert as it is not simple.
Q: I have replace all my xerox 6360 toner cartridges but the printer doesn’t recognize them. What should I do?
A: First of all make sure that you have removed all the seals on the new cartridges. The machine will take a while until it recognizes the new cartridges, turn it off and on and wait a couple of minutes. If all the seals were removed properly, you can also try cleaning the sensors both in the printer and the cartridges.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "