Xerox Phaser 1235 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Xerox Phaser 1235 Printer
The Xerox Phaser 1235 is a color laser printer with a 60,000 page monthly duty cycle that makes it idea for any small to medium businesses. With this printer you don’t need to suffer the painful installation process, because it comes with an Auto Install feature that does it for you. This machine offers two connectivity options: 10/100BaseT Ethernet and Bi-directional parallel.
The Xerox Phaser 1235 Toner Cartridges come in two versions, Standard toner cartridges which yield approximately 5,000 pages and High Yield toner cartridges which yield up to 10,000 pages each.
This printer is a relatively a fast one compared to other Xerox Printers, it is able to print color documents at 12 pages per minute and black & white at 20 pages per minute. Its maximum resolution is 1200 x 600 dpi.
There are three model variations of this printer, the Xerox Phaser 1235N, Xerox Phaser 1235DT and Xerox Phaser 1235DX. The main differences on these printers are the memory and the automatic duplexer feature. The N model comes with 64MB of memory and the duplexer is optional. The DT model comes with 128MB of memory and the DX model comes with 256 of memory. The automatic duplexer feature comes standard in the DT and DX models.
The added value of this printer is its ability to reduce costs and energy consumption over time, certified by the Energy Star seal.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 1235 Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge
1. Turn the printer off and open the cover. Push the locking lever (1) toward the front of the printer until it stops. Lift the right end of the Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge (2) up and slide it out of the drum unit.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge
2. Unpack the new Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge and shake it 5 or 6 times. Hold the cartridge in a horizontal position and remove the tape and stooper. Hold the cartridge at an angle and lower the end opposite the locking lever inton the drum unit so that the tube (1) on the drum unit slides in the opening (2) in the toner cartridge.
3. Lower the end of the Xerox Phaser 1235 toner cartridge with the locking lever, aligning the white tab (3) with the groove (4) in the drum unit.
5. Push the locking lever (5) toward the back of the printer until it stops.
6. Use the lens cleaning pad to wipe each LED array clean. Close the cover and turn on the printer.