Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Xerox Phaser 3250 Monochrome Laser Printer
The Xerox Phaser 3250 is a monochrome printer ideal for individuals and small offices that require only black & white printing. This printer is recognized for being really fast, it prints up to 30 pages per minute with an awesome sharp resolution of 1200dpi. The first page takes up to 9 seconds to come out but from there, the printer runs fast and smoothly.
The are two different models, the main difference between the 3250D and the 3250DN is that the DN comes with the network feature.
This printer, as many others from Xerox, comes with a Toner Save Mode that allows you to reduce the cost of each printout and save on Phaser 3250 Toner without reducing significantly the print quality. Another positive thing about this printer is that you can get almost all parts, including the Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges in compatible versions, which will help you save a lot of money.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 3250D Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the old Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridge
3. Remove the new Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge from its bag.
CAUTION: Do not use sharp objects, such as knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. They might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
4. Thoroughly shake the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5. Remove the paper protecting the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
6. Hold the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
7. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner