Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the old Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridge
3. Remove the new Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge from its bag.
CAUTION: Do not use sharp objects, such as knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. They might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
4. Thoroughly shake the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
5. Remove the paper protecting the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
6. Hold the Xerox Phaser 3250 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
7. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner
About the Xerox Phaser 3250 Monochrome Laser Printer
The Xerox Phaser 3250 is a monochrome printer ideal for individuals and small offices that require only black & white printing. This printer is recognized for being really fast, it prints up to 30 pages per minute with an awesome sharp resolution of 1200dpi. The first page takes up to 9 seconds to come out but from there, the printer runs fast and smoothly.
The are two different models, the main difference between the 3250D and the 3250DN is that the DN comes with the network feature.
This printer, as many others from Xerox, comes with a Toner Save Mode that allows you to reduce the cost of each printout and save on Phaser 3250 Toner without reducing significantly the print quality. Another positive thing about this printer is that you can get almost all parts, including the Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner Cartridges in compatible versions, which will help you save a lot of money.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 3250D Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "