Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Xerox Phaser 3300 MFP Printer
The Xerox Phaser 3300 is a multifunction monochrome printer that allows you to print as fast as 30 pages per minute. If you don’t have time to waste waiting for a printer to start doing its job, this is a perfect option that will give you the first printed page in about 8.5 seconds.
It is ideal for any small office or home that requires printing, copying, scanning and faxing in black and white and at a reasonable speed and cost. Its standard printing and copying quality is 600 x 600dpi but it can be enhanced up to 1200 x 1200. It also allows you to do duplex printing which will help you save on time and paper supplies. The faxing capabilities are reduced since you can only send faxes but not receive and its memory is only 6 MB.
You can connect the computers to this printer using either its USB 2.0 port or its Ethernet 10/100BaseTX network port.
If what you’re worrying about is the cost of printing with this multifunction machine, it can be very low if you get compatible xerox phaser 3300 toner cartridges. These cartridges yield up to 8,000 pages and give you almost the same quality as genuine ones.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridges
Q: The Scanner of my Xerox Phaser 3300 MFP printer is locked. I have no idea on how to unlock it. Any thoughts?
A: All you have to do is to look under the scanner area. Where all the finished paper copies come out you will see a little green tab that you have to pull forward.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3300 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner Cartridge
3. Remove the new Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridge from its bag.
4. Remove the packing tape and roll the Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridge 5 or 6 items to distribute the toner.
5. Hold the Xerox Phaser 3300 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the machine. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and corresponding grooves within the machine will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
6. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Xerox Workcentre 3210 Toner | Xerox Workcentre 3220 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner