Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3428 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the old Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridge
3. Remove the new Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridge from its bag.
CAUTION: Do not use sharp objects, such as knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. They might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
4. Remove the packing tape and roll the Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner.
5. Hold the Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
6. Tabs on the sides of the Xerox Phaser 3428 toner cartridge and corresponding grooves within the printer will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
7. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner
About the Xerox Phaser 3428D Printer
The Xerox Phaser 3428D is a laser printer printer ideal for small and medium size businesses that require fast monochrome printing. It allows you to print as fast as 28 pages per minute. Its maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer also provides an automatic duplexing feature that will help you save on time and paper supplies.
As almost all Xerox printers, this one supports different media type such as envelopes, cards, labels, plain paper, heavy weight paper and transparencies.
In terms of sustainability, this printer is considered and Energy Star appliance which means that it has been made to consume less power than regular printers.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridges
Q: I'm about to buy some xerox phaser 3428 toner cartridges and I’ve heard that I can buy compatibles instead of genuine, what does it mean?
A: There are 3 types of toner cartridges on the market, the first one is the OEM which is made by the manufacturer of the machine, in this case Xerox; most of the times, the original Phaser 3428 toner cartridges are very expensive, that's why other manufacturers have been selling two different alternatives: compatible toner cartridges and remanufactured ones. The compatible toner is mostly the same as the original but it is not made by Xerox, it works perfectly with your printer and gives you almost the same quality than the OEM and what is best is it is significantly cheaper. The third one, re-manufactured toner cartridge is the one you or another company refills and changes the chip so that it can work again in your printer, they're also a good idea to help save money and get a high quality on your printed pages.
Q: I’ve just bought a pack of two phaser 3428 toner cartridges, for how long can I store these items in my office?
A: That's a good question, because when we run a business we need to get everything working exactly how we want so we try to be prepared for anything that can happen, one of these things is the replacement of our toner cartridges. You can save these toner cartridges for two years until they get damaged. Remember to store them in a location with little heat and humidity, it will help conserve the cartridges.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "