Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
About the Xerox Phaser 3435 Laser Printer
The Xerox Phaser 3435 is a monochrome laser printer recognized mostly for printing faster than other machines such as the Workcentre XD100. The Phaser 3435 can print up to 30 pages per minute or above.
This is a workhorse printer ideal to any small or medium sized busy businesses, not only because of its speed but also because its monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages. You can feel a little bit disappointed or confused when you take a look at its paper tray. The multipurpose feed can take up to 50 sheets and its standard tray only 250-sheets of paper, when it comes to a printer with a duty cycle that this one has, one can easily feel that a bigger standard paper tray is needed.
It has three data sockets, one for USB, other for 10/100 Ethernet and the last one for legacy parallel connections.
Some printers come with the drum and toner cartridge in two different parts. But this is not the case of the combined phaser 3435 toner cartridge and drum. They can be easily installed through the front of the machine. They come in two capacities, the standard yields 4,000 pages and the high capacity yields up to 10,000 pages.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner Cartridges:
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 3435 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull the old Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridge out.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner Cartridge
3. Remove the new Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridge from its bag.
CAUTION: Do not use sharp objects, such as knife or scissors, to open the toner cartridge package. They might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
4. Remove the packing tape and roll the Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner.
5. Hold the Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer.
6. Tabs on the sides of the Xerox Phaser 3435 toner cartridge and corresponding grooves within the printer will guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks into place completely.
7. Close the front cover. Make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 3428 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3435 Toner