Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging Xerox 6100 toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Xerox 6100 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox 6100 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Xerox 6100 toner out of the box.
4. Shake the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner firmly .
5. Remove the plastic protecting the front of the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge.
6. Check the right position for the indicated color cartridge and put it into the printer.
7. Close the cover board.
Xerox Phaser 6100 Insights
- High Quality compatible Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner
- High Yield version, twice as much as standard Xerox 6100 Toner
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with Xerox 6100