- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging Xerox 6100 toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Xerox 6100 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox 6100 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge
3. Take the new Xerox 6100 toner out of the box.
4. Shake the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner firmly .
5. Remove the plastic protecting the front of the Xerox Phaser 6100 toner cartridge.
6. Check the right position for the indicated color cartridge and put it into the printer.
7. Close the cover board.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner | Xerox 6110 Toner
Questions about Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges
Q: My Phaser 6100 is saying fuser error low tem. I thought the problem was a faulty fuser so I’ve just replaced it but the message still stays on. What is the problem then?
A: First of all you can try resetting the fuser life. Go to the control panel and select maintenance. Scroll to check others and press ok, and finally scroll to fuser and press reset. This should reset the fuser and fix your problem.
Q: My printer is not printing in the left hand side of the page and the other side is being printed light. I have replaced the Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges but it doesn’t seem to fix the problem. What else can I do before calling a technician?
A: If you’ve replaced the toner cartridges with no luck, then it seems like a dirty lens on the laser unit that is located in the base of the printer. Cleaning those lens should help you solve the issue.
Q: My printer has gone completely crazy. Every time I print something, it comes out in two pieces of paper. The first page has a 2 inches margin at the top. I haven’t changed anything in the page layout or printing preferences. Any thoughts?
A: If you haven’t change anything in the page layout or printing configuration then probably the problem is with the firmware. Try updating it and resenting the printer to see if it helps.
Q: My printer is giving me the low toner message. I try to replace the cartridges only when the printer stops printing. Is there a way to see how much toner is left on each phaser 6100 toner cartridge so that I don’t waste toner replacing them too early?
A: Unfortunately in the Phaser 6100 it’s impossible to check how much toner is left, but you can determine if the toner is low by removing the cartridge and looking at the roller for streaks. You can also based the decision on how much pages you print and if you print lots of graphics or only text. For example, the standard yield of these cartridges is 2,000. If you print a lot of graphics with a coverage higher than 5%, you can even see them empty at only 500 pages printed.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 6100 Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "