- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox 6125 Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 6125 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 6125 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridges1. Press the slide of the xerox phaser 6125 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Open it from outside.
3. Take out the used xerox 6125 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Xerox 6125 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new xerox phaser 6125 toner cartridge out of the box.
5. Put the new xerox 6125 toner cartridges into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward.
7. Press the lock to put it on place.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridges
Q: I have a Phaser 6125 and it says “Front Cover Open Close Front Cover”. I have checked the front cover and it seems properly closed. If I give it a small shove it will work but the message returns later.
A: Probably there is an obstruction or debris in the paper path (check paper tray and fuser). After that turn the machine off and press the power switch to OFF. Wait around 10 seconds and finally turn it on again. If this doesn’t work you should take a look at the cover switch, it can be stuck or damaged.
Q: My printer is saying that I need to replace the imaging unit. Can I reset it before buying a new one?
A: The imaging unit has a lifespan of 30,000 pages at a 5% coverage. If you’ve been printing at a heavier coverage with lots of graphics, it is possible that the lifespan has become 5,000 pages. Unfortunately there is no way to reset the imaging unit. You could ignore the message and keep printing but sooner or later the print quality will be drastically reduced.
Q: I have a Xerox Phaser 6125 and I think I have damaged a part of the printer that looks like cellophane film on a roller. You can see it when opening the drop down front panel. The printer is still working but this part is torn and I’m sure it will start affecting performance soon. What’s the name of this part and can I replace it by myself?
A: From what you’re describing, this part is called Transfer Belt. You can buy it from any supplier and install it yourself following the instructions that come in the printer manual.
Q: The black Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridge is printing in gray. I have tried replacing the black cartridge for a new one but it didn’t solve the issue. The other colors are printing fine. What is the problem?
A: This kind of problem is almost always related with the imaging unit being defective. You should replace it for a new one.
Q: My Xerox Phaser 6125 is making a lof of noise when printing. Any thoughts?
A: This printer does a lot of noise when it’s printing, are you sure it is not the normal noise? If it’s not, open the front tray of the printer and check if there is something broken. You can fix the broken pieces yourself if you feel confident with this kind of tasks, if not, you should call a technician.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 6125 Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "