- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6130 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6130 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox 6130 Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 6130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 6130 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6130 Toner Cartridges1. Press the slide of the xerox phaser 6130 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Open it from outside.
3. Take out the used xerox 6130 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Xerox 6130 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new xerox phaser 6130 toner cartridge out of the box.
5. Put the new xerox 6130 toner cartridges into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward.
7. Press the lock to put it on place.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 6130 Toner Cartridges
Q: I’m getting the documents printed in black very light, I’ve replaced the xerox phaser 6130 toner cartridge twice with no results. All the other colors are printing fine. What else can I do?
A: The problem seems to be related with a defective Imaging Unit. You need to replace it.
Q: I have a xerox phaser 6130 printer and it has been giving light copies and making a lot of noise. What’s the issue here, can I lubricate it or something similar?
A: This machine hasn’t been designed to be lubricated. This noise can be caused by a faulty imaging unit which can be causing both a loud and bad quality printout. Try replacing it before doing anything else. If you feel you need to lubricate gears, try using white lithium grease.
Q: My Phaser 6130 printer is stuck in 8.5 x 11 paper mode. I need to print in A4 but I haven’t been able to change it. I tried cleaning the print cache and turning the printer off for about 10 minutes but I didn’t solve the issue.
A: In order to fix this problem you need to set the paper type and size on the control panel before printing.
Q: I’m getting black dots printed on every page. They always print in the same location down the length of the page. I have replaced the toner cartridge but it didn’t work. I have tried running cleaning sheets but nothing seems to work. What else can I do? This problem started when some labels got jammed and I pulled them out.
A: The problem is certainly caused by some adhesive or a part of the labels stuck on the drum. You could try to clean it by taking it out and carefully rotate the roller from the gear by hand, but it is more likely that you will need to buy a new drum.
Ask a question about Xerox Phaser 6130 Toner Cartridges:
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "